Med Inc. is a disease management company specializing in the care of patients hospitalized for respiratory-related issues.
Our program is outcomes driven, focused on reducing 30-day readmission, overall admissions, length of stay, and improving quality of life. To do this, we have brought together a team of respiratory therapists and nurses with decades of experience, all of whom are certified Pulmonary Disease Educators by the AARC able to expertly assess, help treat, and holistically maintain respiratory patients using proprietary software, created by our company, to proactively manage this population of at-risk patients.
- Monitor pulmonary function and symptoms
- Inventory the home environment for challenges to better management
- Review patient understanding of and compliance with ordered care modalities and medications
- Reinforce the lifestyle changes needed for positive outcomes where the patient lives their life – in the home environment
- Manage medications with the help of a licensed respiratory therapist confirming and correcting usage and technique of nebulizers, inhalers, and other respiratory drugs
- Aid compliance with ordered respiratory assist devices, ventilators, and more
- Collect respiratory data in one location
- Analyze information for early detection and intervention with the help of intelligent, proprietary software developed and managed by Med Inc.
- Care for a population of patients; gain insight into what really puts individuals and groups at risk